New to Meadow Dental Center? Fill out our New Patient form.
Two convenient locations! Meadow Dental Center offers family, general and cosmetic dentistry care in the Washington and Burgettstown area. There is nothing more beautiful than a healthy smile. The team at Meadow Dental Center will keep your teeth and gums healthy and look great for years to come.
Our team of friendly, experienced staff relies on the most modern technology along with caring, highly professional service, so you get the best and most comprehensive dental care possible. Visit Meadow Dental Center for dental services from general cleaning and routine examinations to improving your smile with teeth whitening, bonding crowns, and veneers.
Here are a few ways we feel we are a little different:
1. On Fridays you can just walk-in to our Slovan office to be seen - no appointment necessary. You can also text either office to schedule an appointment.
2. We understand that dental emergencies just can't wait. We bend over backwards to get you schedules as quickly as possible. We also understand that you would like to get non-emergency care completed as efficiently as possible and will work with your schedule to make it happen.
3. We do a lot of implant treatment. It's an area we have been focusing on for several years. Whether you are interested in replacing one missing tooth or several or just want to know the best way to make your dentures work better we can help.
4. We love children! Our practice philosophy with kids centers on minimizing the use of sedation. We have found that with behavior management techniques a surprising number of our younger patients can actually have their treatment completed awake. However, if they are not a good candidate for this approach we are happy to make the appropriate referral.
5. We are very open and transparent about the financial aspects of dental treatment. Our philosophy is to take the time to explain to our partients' fee arrangements and payment plan options ahead of time. We get it- no one likes surprises. We even went ahead and put a page of fees for common procedures on this website. Who does that?
Fill out our New Patient form.
Make an Appointment Today!
2031 W. Chestnut St.
Washington, Pa 15301
1943 Smith Twp State Rd.
Slovan, Pa 15078
Mon. 9:00 - 3:00
Tues. 9:00 - 6:00
Wed. 9:00 - 12:00
Thur. 8:00 - 6:00
Mon. 9:00 - 3:00
Wed. 1:00 - 6:00
Fri. 9:00 - 2:00